Big Springs Resort is located in a private, serene area at the north shore of Lake Almanor, California, near some of the best fishing spots on the lake. Big Springs Resort is situated on Big Springs Road, directly across the street from the lake.
Relaxing and just enjoying the view of the lake, to hiking, water skiing, golfing, boating, fishing, our location offers many variety of activities that will satisfy anyone.
- Access to property directly across the street with lake shore, small boat dock, and large picnic area.
- Full hookups including cable T.V. and Wireless Internet access to all RV sites and cabins.
- Comfortably furnished lodging cabins with kitchens, color
televisions and spacious wooden decks with views of the lake.
- Catering to seasonal, monthly and weekly guests. (Daily OK)
- Perfect "home away from home" for the summer, a vacation,
or weekly summer commuting from nearby towns.
See why Big Springs customers keep coming back year after year:
- Full Service Sites - Clean Restrooms
- Picnic Tables - Hot Showers
- Barbecues - Fish Cleaning Station
- Horseshoes - Nearby Marina/Launching Ramp (Bring your horseshoes)
- Year-round fishing in California's best lake for Rainbow and German Brown Trout. Catfish, Small mouth Bass and King Salmon are also plentiful.
- Water-skiing, jet skiing, sailing, parasailing, and boating are available.
- Swim in the clear, clean waters of Lake Almanor with an average summer water temperature of 70-75 degrees.
- Golf in the High Sierra amid stately pines and roaming deer. There are three nearby golf courses including a new public golf course.
- Endless network of horseback riding and hiking trails.
- Winter offers snowmobiling and cross-country skiing over miles of historic old logging roads around the basin. A new ski resort is planned nearby.
- Abundant wildlife Osprey, Bald Eagles, Mule and Black Tail Deer, Squirrels, Ducks, Geese and other friendly critters of the forest make for excellent photographic opportunities.
- Easy drive to Lassen Volcanic National Park and Burney Falls. Reno is only two hours away.
Doug Neal Fishing Guide:
- Offering morning pick up at the resort, or anywhere around the lake.
- Cleaning and bagging your catch.
- We will never mix in a single with your group. Keeping your day special.
- All tackle is provided.
- Bonded, licensed and insured.
Contact Us With Your Questions & Comments
By Phone (530) 596-3390